Focus and Scope
The journal is aimed to-
• Promote research and publication in the field of psychiatry.
• Save the scientific update, knowledge among the researchers and mental health professionals free of cost.
• Promote research in mental health in Northern and other parts of India.
We encourage authors to publish their research related to Mental health and allied discipline. The journal encompasses all the subspecialties of Psychiatry (Child-adolescent Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Deaddiction Psychiatry, psychosexual Psychiatry, Perinatal Psychiatry, Preventive and Forensic Psychiatry).
The journal publishes Editorials, Original Articles, Case Studies, Reviews, Correspondence, and Book Reviews, etc. pertaining to Psychiatry with the special focus on Original and Review Articles on the following:
• Clinical Research.
• Fundamental research on various aspects of Psychiatry.
• Health promotion.
• Studies on Health Seeking Attitude and Medico-Social aspects including medical anthropology.
• Development of methodologies of Clinical Research Related to Psychiatry
• Art in Psychiatry
• Any other areas of related field etc.